Posts by Wendy McEwan
10 Ways Mentoring Can Help Your Business
10 Ways Mentoring can Help your Business
When you take the time to work ON your business amazing things happen. Things like fresh ideas, confidence, less stress and positive outcomes to your bottom line!
Mentoring is one of the most cost and time efficient ways you can invest in the future of your business.
Aerium Mentoring is based on delivering results and outcomes, which in turn provide for many participant benefits.
We asked our mentoring panel to list their top 10 benefits businesses can achieve from mentoring:
- Dedicated time to stop, assess and reset.
- Free advice, guidance and support that may otherwise cost hundreds, or even thousands, of dollars to obtain.
- Exposure to new ideas and ways of thinking.
- Increased confidence and renewed enthusiasm in themselves, their abilities, decision making and direction.
- An independent and experienced sounding board to validate their thinking.
- Clear understanding of key areas to be addressed for their business to grow and flourish.
- Able to stop worrying about messy / unresolved tasks – achieving progress and sleeping better at night.
- An achievable / prioritised action plan to progress their business and maintain a competitive edge.
- Strategies, tools and techniques to achieve business goals and objectives.
- A business diagnostic (health check) – deep understanding of where their business is at using a score-based capability assessment.
There are two ways in which you can obtain FREE Business Mentoring with Aerium:
1. Solar Victoria Business Mentoring and Support Service
This service is funded by Solar Victoria to provide independent business mentoring and support to registered retailers and installers in the Solar Homes and Solar for Business Programs
2. VCCI Business Recovery and Resilience Mentoring
Victorian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, in partnership with the Victorian Government, offer support to eligible small business owners impacted by COVID.
Follow us on Facebook to keep up with all our news and to access resources for your business.