Business Coaching & Facilitation
0409 431 067
Jane has 20 years’ experience operating in senior management positions in private enterprise and government agencies ranging from SMEs to large corporations. Jane’s aptitude, versatility and communication skills have underpinned her success and enable her to engage and assist people and organisations across the board.
Jane specialises in leadership and coaching, government policy and strategy, governance, change management, business management, business analysis, risk management, business planning, human resources, marketing, communication, and facilitation.
Jane lives in Gippsland with her husband and two children and is passionate about her family, her business, supporting regional development, and the odd Belgian chocolate.
Qualifications & Affiliations:
- B Bus – Management, Marketing & Accounting, Monash University, 1996
- Cert IV Workplace Coaching
- Certified NLP Practitioner
- DiSC Accredited
- Chairperson West Gippsland Healthcare Group
- Director Regional Development Australia (Gippsland)
- Treasurer Latrobe Women in Business